Families grow and expand with years. Is it time your home did the same? If the thought of moving gives you nightmares, building an addition may be your solution.
Have a small lot? Consider building up, not out, by adding a second floor. Already have a second floor? With careful planning and some ingenuity, an experienced contractor (like Shula) can extend an existing second floor to increase your square-footage.
Take a look at this second-floor addition/remodel and see what we were able to do with this home.
- Removing portions of the existing roof system to construct and expand the second floor
- Constructing a second-floor addition to include:
- A Laundry Room
- One Bedroom
- Master suite with bath and walk-in closet
- Heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical to accommodate the new addition
- Insulation, drywall, painting, doors, and trim
- Re-shingling existing roof to tie into new roof
- New siding, soffit, facia, gutters, and downspouts